The New Board will provide the entrepreneurial community with high-caliber talent and resources to scale their businesses and thrive
Nashville, Tenn. (December 13, 2021) – The Nashville Entrepreneur Center (EC), a nonprofit dedicated to supporting entrepreneurs and enabling economic prosperity for the city of Nashville, today announced new additions to its Board of Directors for 2022-2023. The Board of Directors provides governance, oversight and direction to the work of the EC. This passionate team of local business leaders gives their time, talent and resources to help drive the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Nashville.
“Our new board members have each moved the needle in their respective industries,” said Janet Miller, Board Chair of the EC and CEO and Partner at Colliers International. “We are so appreciative that they have now decided to support the EC and pay it forward to the next generation of entrepreneurs. We’re making Nashville the best place in America to start, grow and sustain a business no matter who you are. We’re fortunate to have these amazing leaders on our team as we continue to turn ideas into reality and empower our community. “
In 2022, the new Board will contribute their expertise to strengthen the EC’s efforts and extend its reach within the Greater Nashville community and fulfill the organization’s mission and goals. New members joining the board include:
New Board Members
- Kevin Crumbo: Co-Founder & CEO, Pine Haven Family Office
- Robert A. “Bobby” Frist, Jr.: CEO & Chairman, HealthStream, Inc.
- Jessa Kelley: Vice President, Strategy & Innovation, HCA Healthcare
- Stacey Garrett Koju: Partner, Spencer Fane
- Andy Moats: Executive Vice President & Director, Music Sports & Entertainment, Pinnacle Financial Partners
- Courtney Ross: Senior Manager, External Affairs, Amazon
- Steve Schnur: Worldwide Executive, Music & Marketing, Electronic Arts
- Saurabh Sinha: Founder & CEO, emids
The new members will work alongside the executive committee to oversee finances and strategic growth. The 2022 executive committee includes:
Officers & Executive Committee 2022
- Janet Miller: Chair, CEO & Partner, Colliers International
- Sherry Deutschmann: Vice Chair, Founder & CEO of BrainTrust
- Jeff Drummonds: Secretary, CEO of LMBC
- Darrell Freeman: Governance Chair, Chairman & CEO of Zycron
- Kevin Crumbo: Finance, CEO of Pine Haven Family Office
- Linda Rebrovick: Development Chair, President of Impact Corporate Counseling
- Beth Chase: Chair Emeritus, Founder of c3 / consulting
- John Ingram: Chair Emeritus, Chairman of Ingram Industries
- Clint Smith: Member at Large, Founder of EMMA
- Saurabh Sinha: Member at Large, Founder & CEO of emids
To learn more about the Nashville Entrepreneur Center and its programs, visit their website here.
To see a full list of the board click here.
About Nashville Entrepreneur Center
The Nashville EntrepreneurCenter (EC) is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) founded in 2010 by business leaders who wanted to support the next generation of entrepreneurs and to celebrate the spirit and tenacity of the entrepreneurial community. The EC serves as Nashville’s center for entrepreneurship, supporting visionaries — from every background, in any industry, and at all phases — by connecting them to critical resources and championing their desire to change the world. Learn more about the EC by following us @entrecenter on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagramand at www.EC.co.